SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed a package of bills to protect and support women, children and working families across California.
- AB 929 by Assemblymember Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
- AB 1619 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Sexual assault: statutes of limitations on civil actions.
- AB 1976 by Assemblymember Monique Limόn (D-Goleta) – Employment: lactation accommodation.
- AB 2044 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Domestic violence: family court.
- AB 2289 by Assemblymember Shirley Weber (D-San Diego) – Pupil rights: pregnant and parenting pupils.
- AB 2302 by Assemblymember Catharine Baker (R-Dublin) – Child abuse: sexual assault: mandated reporters: statute of limitations.
- AB 2507 by Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – County jails: infant and toddler breast milk feeding policy.
- AB 2626 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Child care services.
- AB 2698 by Assemblymember Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – California state preschool programs: general child care and development programs: mental health consultation services: adjustment factors.
- AB 2785 by Assemblymember Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Student services: lactation accommodations.
- AB 3082 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher (D-San Diego) – In-home supportive services.
- AB 3109 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Contracts: waiver of right of petition or free speech.
- AB 3118 by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Sexual assault: investigations.
- SB 224 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Personal rights: civil liability and enforcement.
- SB 419 by Senator Anthony Portantino (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Legislature: Whistleblower protection and retaliation prevention.
- SB 820 by Senator Connie Leyva (D-Chino) – Settlement agreements: confidentiality.
- SB 826 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Corporations: boards of directors. A signing message can be found here.
- SB 1300 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Unlawful employment practices: discrimination and harassment.
- SB 1343 by Senator Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Employers: sexual harassment training: requirements.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov