SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 1561 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Economic development: infrastructure: logistic hubs.
- AB 1961 by Assemblymember Steven Choi (R-Irvine) – Postsecondary education: student housing and meal plans.
- AB 2112 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Federal 21st Century Cures Act: community-based crisis response plan: grant.
- AB 2164 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Local ordinances: fines and penalties: cannabis.
- AB 2230 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Civil actions.
- AB 2252 by Assemblymember Monique Limόn (D-Goleta) – State grants: state grant administrator.
- AB 2376 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Civil actions: provisional remedies: injunctions.
- AB 2468 by Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – Bees: apiaries: registration: colony relocation: administrative civil penalty.
- AB 2473 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – State Highway Route 185: relinquishment: City of San Leandro.
- AB 2557 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Corporations: directors.
- AB 2705 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Contractors: violations.
- AB 2760 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Healdsburg) – Prescription drugs: prescribers: naloxone hydrochloride and other FDA-approved drugs.
- AB 2821 by Assemblymember Chad Mayes (R-Yucca Valley) – Integrated and comprehensive health and human services system.
- AB 2893 by Assemblymember Marie Waldron (R-Escondido) – California Health Benefit Review Program: financial impacts.
- AB 2949 by Assemblymember Todd Gloria (D-San Diego) – Pupil residency: pupils of military families.
- SB 192 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Mental Health Services Fund.
- SB 473 by Senator Robert Hertzberg (D-Los Angeles) – California Endangered Species Act.
- SB 762 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa) – Optometry: administration of immunizations.
- SB 861 by the Committee on Budget and Fiscal Review – National Mortgage Settlement Fund: allocations.
- SB 1034 by Senator Holly Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Health care: mammograms.
- SB 1355 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Unmanned aircraft systems: correctional facilities.
- SB 1386 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Optometry.
- SB 1505 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – State contracts: procurement processes.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 697 by Assemblymember Vince Fong (R-Bakersfield) – Tolls: exemption for privately owned emergency ambulances. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 2028 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – Prisons: security assessments. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 2275 by Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – Medi-Cal managed care: quality assessment and performance improvement. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 2853 by Assemblymember Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Local government: economic development subsidies. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 3178 by Assemblymember Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) – Integrated waste management plans: source reduction and recycling element: diversion requirements. A veto message can be found here.
- SB 1451 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Licenses: sale to underaged persons: penalties. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov