SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 372 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Domestic violence: probation.
- AB 406 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Charter schools: operation.
- AB 595 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Healdsburg) – Health care service plans: mergers and acquisitions.
- AB 1890 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-Marin County) – Alcoholic beverage licensees: craft distillers, winegrowers, and beer manufacturers.
- AB 1948 by Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Interception of electronic communications.
- AB 2151 by Assemblymember Adam Gray (D-Merced) – Hunting: reduced-price antelope, elk, bear, and bighorn sheep tags: resident junior hunters.
- AB 2192 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – State-funded research: grant requirements.
- AB 2261 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – School employees: merit system: classified service: community representatives.
- AB 2341 by Assemblymember Devon Mathis (R-Visalia) – California Environmental Quality Act: aesthetic impacts.
- AB 2400 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – Personal income taxes: voluntary contribution fund: Alzheimer’s disease research.
- AB 2461 by Assemblymember Heath Flora (R-Ripon) – Criminal history information: subsequent arrest notification: State Department of Social Services.
- AB 2487 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Physicians and surgeons: continuing education: opiate-dependent patient treatment and management.
- AB 2674 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – Health care service plans: disciplinary actions.
- AB 2735 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – English learners: participation in standard instructional program.
- AB 2954 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – School districts: special taxes: uniformity requirement: unimproved property.
- AB 3041 by Assemblymember Jordan Cunningham (R-Templeton) – Real estate transfer fees: prohibition.
- AB 3068 by Assemblymember Tom Daly (D-Anaheim) – County government: contract legal counsel: auditor-controller.
- AB 3138 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Hazardous materials: management: civil liability.
- AB 3256 by the Committee on Arts, Entertainment, Sports, Tourism, and Internet Media – California Film Commission.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
- AB 2397 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Health and human services: information sharing: administrative actions. A veto message can be found here.
- AB 2552 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Palo Alto) – Elections: ballot contents. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov