SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
· AB 456 by Assemblymember Tony Thurmond (D-Richmond) – Healing arts: associate clinical social workers.
· AB 636 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Local streets and roads: expenditure reports.
· AB 666 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – Elections: voter information guides: candidate statements.
· AB 1639 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Crime victims: the California Victim Compensation Board.
· AB 1782 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Surfing.
· AB 1796 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Rental property: electric vehicle charging stations.
· AB 1973 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Reporting crimes.
· AB 2062 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – State highways: landscaping.
· AB 2105 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Punitive damages: minors.
· AB 2109 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – Pupils: pupils with a temporary disability: individual instruction: pupils who are terminally ill: honorary diplomas.
· AB 2196 by Assemblymember Jim Cooper (D-Elk Grove) – Public employees’ retirement: service credit: payments.
· AB 2249 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Public contracts: local agencies: alternative procedure.
· AB 2329 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Special districts: board of directors: compensation.
· AB 2357 by Assemblymember Randy Voepel (R-Santee) – Driver’s licenses: renewal.
· AB 2439 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Official state LGBTQ Veterans Memorial.
· AB 2548 by Assemblymember Laura Friedman (D-Glendale) – Commute benefit policies: Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
· AB 2550 by Assemblymember Shirley Weber (D-San Diego) – Prisons: female inmates and male correctional officers.
· AB 2669 by Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Peace officers: communications.
· AB 2710 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Warrants.
· AB 2717 by Assemblymember Tom Lackey (R-Palmdale) – Driving under the influence: blood tests.
· AB 2780 by Assemblymember Richard Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Family law: support orders.
· AB 3224 by Assemblymember Tony Thurmond (D-Richmond) – Public social services: county employees.
· SB 1003 by Senator Richard Roth (D-Riverside) – Respiratory therapy.
· SB 1507 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate: release or return of levy.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov