SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 873 by Assemblymember Tom Lackey (R-Palmdale) – Department of Food and Agriculture: commercial cannabis activity inspectors: peace officer duties.
- AB 1755 by Assemblymember Marc Steinorth (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Bicycle operation.
- AB 1893 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Maternal mental health: federal funding.
- AB 1980 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Statute of limitations: hazardous materials.
- AB 2226 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Crime victims: restitution and compensation.
- AB 2285 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – Teacher credentialing: out-of-state prepared teachers: clear credential.
- AB 2311 by Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – Medicine: trainees: international medical graduates.
- AB 2445 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – Public health: retail sale of dogs, cats, and rabbits.
- AB 2449 by Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula (D-Fresno) – School districts, county offices of education, and community college districts: governing boards: elections.
- AB 2561 by Assemblymember Heath Flora (R-Ripon) – Vital records: local registrar: copy of records.
- AB 2610 by Assemblymember Cecilia Aguiar-Curry (D-Winters) – Employees: meal periods.
- AB 3122 by Assemblymember James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) – Property taxation: disaster relief: payment of deferred taxes.
- SB 920 by Senator Anthony Cannella (R-Ceres) – Engineering, land surveying, and architecture: limited liability partnerships.
- SB 925 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Foster care.
- SB 997 by Senator Bill Monning (D-Carmel) – Health care service plans: physician to enrollee ratios.
- SB 1053 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Presentation of claims: local public entities: childhood sexual abuse.
- SB 1098 by Senator Anthony Cannella (R-Ceres) – Geologists and geophysicists: fees.
- SB 1153 by Senator Henry Stern (D-Canoga Park) – Local initiatives: review.
- SB 1259 by Senator Jim Nielsen (R-Gerber) – Signage: tourist oriented directional signs.
- SB 1431 by Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Obligations: release.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov