SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
- AB 216 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher (D-San Diego) – Vote by mail ballots: identification envelopes: prepaid postage.
- AB 1785 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-North Hollywood) – Medi-Cal eligibility: assets.
- AB 1791 by Assemblymember Marie Waldron (R-Escondido) – Physicians and surgeons: continuing education.
- AB 1896 by Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes (D-Riverside) – Sexual assault counselor-victim privilege.
- AB 1925 by Assemblymember Steven Choi (R-Irvine) – Vehicles: unsafe, unsecured load.
- AB 2052 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – State Teachers’ Retirement System: contributions due to system: form.
- AB 2236 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Conservatorships.
- AB 2282 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Salary history information.
- AB 2325 by Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – County mental health services: veterans.
- AB 2488 by Assemblymember Patrick O’Donnell (D-Long Beach) – School facilities: task order procurement contracting: Los Angeles Unified School District.
- AB 2644 by Assemblymember Eloise Gómez Reyes (D-Grand Terrace) – Dolores Huerta Day.
- AB 2750 by Assemblymember Jay Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Certified copies of death records.
- AB 3078 by Assemblymember James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) – Theft: burglary: natural or manmade disasters.
- SB 522 by Senator Steven Glazer (D-Orinda) – West Contra Costa Healthcare District.
- SB 766 by Senator Bill Monning (D-Carmel) – International commercial arbitration: representation.
- SB 907 by Senator Anthony Cannella (R-Ceres) – County road commissioner: Merced County.
- SB 1183 by Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Mortgages: deeds of trust: successors in interest.
- SB 1331 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Peace officers: domestic violence training.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bill:
- AB 2070 by Assemblymember Eloise Gómez Reyes (D-Grand Terrace) – Postsecondary education: sexual assault and sexual violence prevention training: intimate partner and dating violence. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov