SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 467 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Local transportation authorities: transactions and use taxes.
• AB 830 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – High school exit examination: repeal.
• AB 1189 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Riverside County Transportation Commission: transactions and use tax.
• AB 1282 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Transportation Permitting Task Force.
• AB 1553 by Assemblymember Sabrina Cervantes (D-Corona) – Economic development: Capital Access Loan Program.
• SB 44 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – State lands: coastal hazard and legacy oil and gas well removal and remediation program.
• SB 150 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Regional transportation plans.
• SB 443 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Pharmacy: emergency medical services automated drug delivery system.
• SB 458 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Beverage container recycling: pilot projects.
• SB 510 by Senator Jeff E. Stone (R-Temecula) – Pharmacies: compounding.
• SB 595 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Metropolitan Transportation Commission: toll bridge revenues: BART Inspector General: Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority: high-occupancy toll lanes.
• SB 703 by Senator Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Transactions and use taxes: Counties of Alameda and Santa Clara and City of Santa Fe Springs.
• SB 724 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Oil and gas: wells and production facilities.
• SB 797 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board: transactions and use tax.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 248 by Assemblymember Eloise Gómez Reyes (D-San Bernardino) – Hazardous waste: facilities: permits. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 547 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – California Prompt Payment Act: disabled veteran business enterprises. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 1179 by Assemblymember Ash Kalra (D-San Jose) – Hazardous waste facilities: inspections. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 1399 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Teacher credentialing: recognition of study in genocide, atrocities, and human rights. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 290 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Marine mammals and sea turtles: entanglement and stranding: emergency rescue services: grants. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov