SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 246 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Environmental quality: Jobs and Economic Improvement Through Environmental Leadership Act of 2011.
• AB 335 by Assemblymember Kevin Kiley (R-Roseville) – Parole: placement at release.
• AB 355 by Assemblymember Kansen Chu (D-San Jose) – Water pollution: enforcement.
• AB 461 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Personal income taxes: exclusion: forgiven student loan debt.
• AB 484 by Assemblymember Jordan Cunningham (R-Templeton) – Sex offenses: registration.
• AB 490 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Taxation: credits: College Access Tax Credit.
• AB 574 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Potable reuse.
• AB 688 by Assemblymember Ian C. Calderon (D-Whittier) – Enforcement of money judgments: exemptions.
• AB 1159 by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Cannabis: legal services.
• AB 1206 by Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra (D-Pacoima) – Vehicles: impoundment: pilot program.
• AB 1450 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Court reporters: electronic transcripts.
• AB 1671 by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) – Backflow protection and cross-connection controls: standards.
• AB 1699 by the Committee on Insurance – Insurance: fees and charges.
• SB 50 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Federal public lands: conveyances.
• SB 231 by Senator Robert M. Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Local government: fees and charges.
• SB 239 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Infectious and communicable diseases: HIV and AIDS: criminal penalties.
• SB 252 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Water wells.
• SB 272 by Senator Tony Mendoza (D-Artesia) – State Compensation Insurance Fund: executive and management appointments.
• SB 323 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Medi-Cal: federally qualified health centers and rural health centers: Drug Medi-Cal and specialty mental health services.
• SB 384 by Senator Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) – Sex offenders: registration: criminal offender record information systems.
• SB 507 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Tijuana River Valley.
• SB 667 by Senator Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Department of Water Resources: riverine and riparian stewardship improvements.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 350 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas Jr. (D-Bakersfield) – Cannabis edibles: appealing to children. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 725 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-Marin County) – State beaches and parks: smoking ban. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 778 by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) – Community development investment tax credits. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 289 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Personal income taxes: gross income exclusion: reservation-sourced income. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 386 by Senator Steven M. Glazer (D-Orinda) – State beaches and parks: smoking ban. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov