SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 212 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher (D-San Diego) – California Victim Compensation Board: claims.
• AB 321 by Assemblymember Devon J. Mathis (R-Visalia) – Groundwater sustainability agencies.
• AB 323 by Assemblymember Marc Berman (D-Menlo Park) – CalFresh: emergency food provider referrals.
• AB 1460 by Assemblymember Matthew M. Dababneh (D-Encino) – Licensees: fiduciary funds.
• AB 1492 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher (D-San Diego) – State claims.
• SB 141 by Senator Janet Nguyen (R-Garden Grove) – Personal income taxes: exclusion: loan discharge.
• SB 240 by Senator Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – County service areas: farmworker housing: County of Napa.
• SB 324 by Senator Richard Roth (D-Riverside) – Public officers: custodial officers.
• SB 610 by Senator Janet Nguyen (R-Garden Grove) – Wrongful concealment: statute of limitations.
• SB 665 by Senator John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa) – Elections: ballot measures.
• SB 671 by Senator John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa) – County employees’ retirement: retirement funds: transfers.
• SB 742 by Senator John Moorlach (R-Costa Mesa) – City treasurers.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bill:
• SB 341 by Senator Scott T. Wilk (R-Lancaster) – School bonds: citizens’ oversight committee: member terms. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov