SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 4 by Assemblymember Marie Waldron (R-Escondido) – Voter notification.
• AB 88 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Nowrūz Day.
• AB 294 by Assemblymember Mike A. Gipson (D-Carson) – Mobilehome parks: disclosure.
• AB 308 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Procedures for litigation.
• AB 309 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Testamentary additions to trusts.
• AB 332 by Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra (D-San Fernando) – Vehicles: local regulations: street closures.
• AB 346 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Redevelopment: housing successor: Low and Moderate Income Housing Asset Fund.
• AB 452 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Courts.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov