SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 326 by Assemblymember Jim L. Frazier Jr. (D-Oakley) – Public works: prevailing wage rates: wage and penalty assessments.
• AB 1033 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Economic impact assessment: small business definition.
• AB 1670 by Assemblymember Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
• AB 1775 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Income taxes: returns: due dates.
• AB 1842 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-Marin County) – Water: pollution: fines.
• AB 2056 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Cal Grant Program: graduation verification.
• AB 2139 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Ocean Protection Council: ocean acidification and hypoxia.
• AB 2274 by Assemblymember Matthew M. Dababneh (D-Encino) – Credit unions.
• AB 2325 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Ken Maddy California Cancer Registry.
• AB 2337 by Assemblymember Autumn R. Burke (D-Inglewood) – Employment protections: victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
• AB 2361 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Peace officers: independent institutions of higher education: security officers.
• AB 2437 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – Barbering and cosmetology: establishments: posting notice.
• AB 2491 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Vehicles: stopping, standing, and parking.
• AB 2529 by Assemblymember Eric F. Linder (R-Corona) – Structural pest control.
• AB 2744 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Healing arts: referrals.
• AB 2833 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Public investment funds: disclosures.
• SB 872 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Local law enforcement: supplemental services.
• SB 905 by Senator Patricia C. Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Alcoholic beverage control: club licenses.
• SB 945 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Pet boarding facilities.
• SB 970 by Senator Connie M. Leyva (D-Chino) – Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund: grant program: recyclable materials.
• SB 974 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Local government: omnibus.
• SB 1221 by Senator Robert M. Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Firefighters: interaction with persons with mental disabilities.
• SB 1353 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – State Teachers’ Retirement System: funding.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 2085 by Assemblymember Jacqui V. Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Military and veterans: legal aid. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 2279 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Mental Health Services Act: county-by-county spending reports. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov