SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 51 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Vehicles: motorcycles: lane splitting.
• AB 1650 by Assemblymember Jim L. Frazier Jr. (D-Oakley) – Real estate licensees: advertisements.
• AB 2030 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Transportation districts: contracts.
• AB 2296 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Digital signatures.
• AB 2893 by the Committee on Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials – Department of Toxic Substances Control: enforcement.
• SB 514 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – California Health Benefit Exchange.
• SB 867 by Senator Richard D. Roth (D-Riverside) – Emergency medical services.
• SB 924 by Senator Richard D. Roth (D-Riverside) – Insurance: annuity transactions.
• SB 930 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-El Dorado Hills) – Bear Lake Reservoir: recreational use.
• SB 952 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – Pharmacy technicians: licensure requirements.
• SB 1030 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Sonoma County Regional Climate Protection Authority.
• SB 1209 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Contractors: discipline.
• SB 1260 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Stormwater: municipalities: online resource center.
• SB 1343 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Pupils: intradistrict transfer of pupil convicted of violent felony or misdemeanor.
• SB 1399 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Department of Motor Vehicles: license plate alternatives pilot program.
• SB 1422 by Senator Steven M. Glazer (D-Orinda) – Public utilities and other service suppliers: collection of local taxes.
• SB 1429 by Senator Jim W. Nielsen (R-Gerber) – Vehicles.
• SB 1475 by the Committee on Governmental Organization – State warrants: records.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov