SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• AB 192 by Assemblymember Travis Allen (R-Huntington Beach) – Specialized license plates.
• AB 231 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Parole: placement at release.
• AB 564 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Regional centers: parental fees.
• AB 571 by Assemblymember Cheryl Brown (D-San Bernardino) – Property taxation: property statement: change in ownership statement: penalty.
• AB 941 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Healdsburg) – Clinics: licensure and regulation: exemption.
• AB 1072 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Insurance: firefighters’ or police officers’ benefit and relief associations.
• ABX2-15 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – End of life. A signing message can be found here.
• SB 19 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment form: electronic registry pilot.
• SB 235 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Small dollar loans: finder duties and compensation.
• SB 327 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa) – Industrial Welfare Commission: wage orders: meal periods.
• SB 342 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – California Workforce Investment Board: responsibilities.
• SB 359 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – California Mathematics Placement Act of 2015.
• SB 549 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Charitable raffles.
• SB 795 by the Committee on Public Safety – Public Safety Omnibus.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 429 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Public contracts: preferences: forest products. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 514 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Ordinances: violations: administrative fines. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 1060 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Cancer clinical trials. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov