SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
– AB 8 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Glendale) – Emergency services: hit-and-run incidents.
– AB 389 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Hospitals: language assistance services.
– AB 422 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – Sacramento Regional Transit District: line of credit.
– AB 489 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Act.
– AB 555 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Watsonville) – Civil actions.
– AB 625 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – School finance: emergency apportionments: compliance audits.
– AB 643 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Emergency services: Silver Alerts.
– AB 675 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Watsonville) – Rental vehicles: advertising and quotes: charges.
– AB 683 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
– AB 738 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Roseville) – Sacramento Regional Transit District.
– AB 773 by Assemblymember Catharine Baker (R-Dublin) -Board of Psychology: licenses.
– AB 809 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Local initiative measures: ballot printing specifications.
– AB 835 by Assemblymember Mike A. Gipson (D-Carson) -Vehicular manslaughter: statute of limitation.
– AB 906 by Assemblymember Jim Cooper (D-Elk Grove) – Sacramento Regional Transit District.
– AB 918 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Seclusion and restraint: developmental services: health facilities.
– AB 940 by Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-Los Angeles) – Clinical laboratories.
– AB 951 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District.
– AB 998 by Assemblymember Donald P. Wagner (R-Irvine) – Civil law: libel: damages.
– AB 1064 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – Education finance: indirect cost rates.
– AB 1141 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Civil actions.
– AB 1197 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Deposition notices.
– AB 1443 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Voters: language accessibility.
– AB 1515 by the Committee on Insurance – Insurance.
– AB 1516 by the Committee on Housing and Community Development – Housing.
– SB 61 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Driving under the influence: ignition interlock device.
– SB 162 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – Treated wood waste.
– SB 225 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Medical waste.
– SB 236 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Public streets, highways, and public service easements.
– SB 474 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Auctions.
– SB 536 by Senator Richard D. Roth (D-Riverside) – Armories.
– SB 644 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Limited Examination and Appointment Program: persons with developmental disabilities.
– SB 667 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Disability insurance: eligibility: waiting period.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
– AB 85 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Open meetings. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 161 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) -Athletic trainers. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 210 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Glendale) -High-occupancy vehicle lanes: County of Los Angeles. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 804 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – Shorthand reporters: continuing education requirements. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 943 by Assemblymember Travis Allen (R-Huntington Beach) – Charter schools: California Collaborative for Educational Excellence. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov