SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:
• SB 68 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Minor or nonminor dependent parents: reunification services.
• SB 196 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Elder abuse: protective orders.
• SB 231 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Roseville) -Transportation programs.
• SB 396 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Health care: outpatient settings and surgical clinics: facilities: licensure and enforcement.
• SB 419 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Mobilehomes: homeowners: sale.
• SB 445 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Pupil instruction and services: homeless children: foster children.
• SB 623 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Workers’ compensation: benefits.
• SB 676 by Senator Anthony J. Cannella (R-Ceres) – Disorderly conduct: invasion of privacy.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bill:
• SB 142 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Civil law: unmanned aerial vehicles. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov