SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 208 by Assemblymember Frank Bigelow (R-O’Neals) – Vehicles: highway: lane use.
– AB 349 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Common interest developments: property use and maintenance.
– AB 899 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Juveniles: confidentiality of records.
– AB 1338 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) – Specialized license plates: domestic violence and sexual assault awareness.
– SB 184 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Local government: omnibus bill.
– SB 188 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Municipal utility district: utility charges: delinquencies.
– SB 299 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Medi-Cal: provider enrollment.
– SB 385 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Primary drinking water standards: hexavalent chromium: compliance plan.
– SB 582 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Electrified fences.
– SB 672 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa) – Discovery: pharmacist review committees.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bill.
– SB 481 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Local government: auditors: independence. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov