SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 656 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Joint powers agreements: mutual water companies.
• AB 673 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Probation and mandatory supervision: jurisdiction.
• AB 716 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – California State University: special sessions.
• AB 1107 by Assemblymember Jacqui V. Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Sellers of travel: regulation.
• AB 1401 by Assemblymember Catharine Baker (R-Dublin) – Veterans: student financial aid.
• SB 13 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Groundwater.
• SB 182 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
• SB 325 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Alcoholic beverages.
• SB 410 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009.
• SB 440 by the Committee on Education – Postsecondary education: institutions.
• SB 453 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Prisons: involuntary medication.
• SB 531 by Senator Patricia C. Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Board of Behavioral Sciences.
• SB 620 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Board of Behavioral Sciences: licensure requirements.
• SB 647 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Real estate investments: securities: qualification exemption.
• SB 658 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Automated external defibrillators.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov