SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 746 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority.
– AB 1039 by the Committee on Agriculture – Fertilizing materials: violations: administrative penalty: filing of final judgment.
– AB 1089 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – Coachella Mountains Conservancy.
– AB 1100 by Assemblymember Evan Low (D-Campbell) – Ballot initiatives: filing fees.
– SB 35 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Income and corporation taxes: deductions: disaster relief.
– SB 141 by Senator Mike McGuire (D-Healdsburg) – Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation, and Conservation District Act: land grants, acquisitions, and dispositions.
– SB 186 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Community college districts: removal, suspension, or expulsion.
– SB 273 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – State real property: surplus.
– SB 382 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Juveniles: jurisdiction: sentencing
– SB 415 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Voter participation.
– SB 505 by Senator Tony Mendoza (D-Artesia) – Voter Bill of Rights.
– SB 631 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Public Utilities Commission: fees.
– SB 633 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Consumer protection: “Made in U.S.A.” label.
– SB 761 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Advertising: Internet private residence rental listings: notice.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov