SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 265 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Consumer protection: buy-here-pay-here dealers.
• AB 279 by Assemblymember Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Tax administration: disclosure of information: Franchise Tax Board and cities and counties.
• AB 283 by Assemblymember Matthew M. Dababneh (D-Encino) – Financial affairs.
• AB 417 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Forest practices: resource conservation standards.
• AB 583 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – Military service: employment protections.
• AB 596 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Common interest developments: annual budget report.
• AB 816 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Cooperative corporations: worker cooperatives.
• AB 952 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Local government: vacancies.
• AB 1083 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Political Reform Act of 1974: local enforcement.
• AB 1175 by Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-Los Angeles) – Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Home Furnishings, and Thermal Insulation.
• AB 1403 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Housing: joint powers agreement.
• AB 1471 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – Business entities: filings.
• AB 1517 by the Committee on Banking and Finance – Business.
• AB 1537 by the Committee on Jobs, Economic Development, and the Economy – Small Business Financial Assistance Act of 2013: reports.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bill.
• AB 1451 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – Workers’ compensation: public employees. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov