SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 495 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
– AB 554 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Elections: precinct board members.
– AB 560 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) – Civil actions: immigration status.
– AB 747 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Planning and land use: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley.
– AB 1004 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – California Tahoe Conservancy.
– AB 1527 by the Committee on Water, Parks, and Wildlife – Fish and wildlife.
– SB 176 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Examining children as witnesses.
– SB 241 by Senator Patricia C. Bates (R-Laguna Niguel) – Neighborhood electric vehicles.
– SB 284 by Senator Anthony J. Cannella (R-Ceres) – Engineering and land surveying: limited liability partnerships.
– SB 354 by Senator Bob Huff (R-San Dimas) – California Public Employees’ Pension Reform Act of 2013: joint powers authority: employees.
– SB 424 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Law enforcement: communications.
– SB 432 by Senator Tony Mendoza (D-Artesia) – Public works: aliens.
– SB 470 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Civil actions: summary judgment and summary adjudication.
– SB 601 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Corrections: prisons: reports.
– SB 719 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-Azusa) – Department of Transportation: motor vehicle technologies testing.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov