SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 296 by Assemblymember Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Weights and measures: inspection: fees.
• AB 568 by Assemblymember Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Reclamation District No. 108: hydroelectric power.
• AB 1525 by the Committee on Utilities and Commerce – Electrical restructuring.
• SB 17 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – California Sea Otter Fund.
• SB 28 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Spousal support factors: domestic violence.
• SB 65 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Food labeling: olive oil.
• SB 165 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Production or cultivation of a controlled substance: civil penalties.
• SB 177 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Alarm companies: limited liability companies.
• SB 212 by Senator Tony Mendoza (D-Artesia) – Controlled substances: factors in aggravation.
• SB 232 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – School accountability: California Collaborative for Educational Excellence: state administrator.
• SB 348 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: railroad crossings.
• SB 366 by Senator Janet Nguyen (R-Garden Grove) – Ballot materials: translations.
• SB 418 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – California State University: readmission.
• SB 502 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District: purchase and delivery of electricity.
• SB 590 by Senator Jeff E. Stone (R-Temecula) – Pharmacy: intern pharmacists.
• SB 652 by Senator Ben Allen (D-Santa Monica) – Instructional materials: revised curriculum frameworks: science.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bill.
• SB 497 by Senator Andy Vidak (R-Hanford) – Pupil transportation: data. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov