SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 87 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Jurors: peremptory challenge.
– AB 331 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-San Rafael) – School district governing boards: reduction of membership.
– AB 468 by Assemblymember Brian Jones (R-Santee) – Wards and conservatees: mental health.
– AB 539 by Assemblymember Marc Levine (D-San Rafael) – Search warrants.
– AB 658 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – County jails: inmate health care services: rates.
– AB 715 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Residential development: school facilities fees.
– AB 819 by Assemblymember Jacqui V. Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – Public postsecondary education: alumni associations.
– AB 987 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Employment discrimination: unlawful employment practices.
– AB 991 by the Committee on Public Employees, Retirement, and Social Security – State teachers’ retirement.
– AB 1104 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – Search warrants.
– AB 1253 by Assemblymember Marc Steinorth (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Optometry: license: retired volunteer service designation.
– AB 1308 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – Apprenticeship programs: approval.
– AB 1424 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Mental health: community mental health board.
– SB 14 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Sexual battery: consent defense: minor’s sexual conduct.
– SB 146 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – Real estate licensees: fictitious business names: team names.
– SB 594 by Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Child custody.
– SB 651 by Senator Connie Leyva (D-Chino) – Juvenile conduct: victims.
– SB 738 by Senator Bob Huff (R-San Dimas) – Pupil health: epinephrine auto-injectors: liability limitation.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov