SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 162 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – State highways: wrong-way driving.
• AB 202 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Professional sports teams: cheerleaders: employee status.
• AB 236 by Assemblymember Tom W. Lackey (R-Palmdale) – Weighmasters: exemptions: pawnbrokers and secondhand dealers.
• AB 301 by Assemblymember Frank Bigelow (R-O’Neals) – State responsibility areas: fire prevention fees.
• AB 370 by Assemblymember Cheryl Brown (D-San Bernardino) – Election campaigns: candidate misrepresentation.
• AB 467 by Assemblymember Ling-Ling Chang (R-Diamond Bar) – Pyrotechnic devices: model rockets.
• AB 774 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Alcoholic beverages: beer manufacturers: farmers’ market: tasting: nonprofit corporation: donated beer.
• AB 815 by Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-Los Angeles) – Oil spill prevention and response fees: collection.
• AB 1008 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Public utilities: sale of hydrogen to public as a motor vehicle fuel.
• AB 1113 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters Law.
• AB 1148 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Roseville) – Republican county central committees: Placer County.
• AB 1151 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Parking violations: penalties.
• AB 1528 by Committee on Water, Parks, and Wildlife – Public resources.
• AB 1532 by Committee on Local Government – Local government: omnibus.
• SB 335 by Senator Richard D. Roth (D-Riverside) – Earthquake insurance.
• SB 351 by Committee on Banking and Financial Institutions – Corporations
• SB 422 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Santa Clara Valley Open-Space Authority.
• SB 426 by Senator Connie Leyva (D-Chino) – Annuities: cash surrender benefits.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov