SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 346 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Vehicle infractions and misdemeanors: arrests.
• AB 767 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Community colleges: emergency preparedness standards.
• AB 778 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Fees: military service records.
• AB 822 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Insurance: California Insurance Guarantee Association: insolvency.
• AB 868 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Public Employees’ Retirement System: contracting agencies: transfer of membership.
• AB 881 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Pupils: grounds for suspension and expulsion: bullying.
• AB 905 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Roseville) – Time-shares: public report: real property inspection.
• AB 985 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Sierra Nevada Conservancy.
• AB 1002 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Civil actions: interpreter costs.
• AB 1049 by Assemblymember Jim Patterson (R-Fresno) – Parent and child relationship.
• AB 1085 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Glendale) – Personal representatives: conservators and attorneys-in-fact.
• AB 1149 by Assemblymember Jim Wood (D-Healdsburg) – Public health emergencies: funding.
• AB 1270 by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia (D-Coachella) – California Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
• AB 1512 by the Committee on Insurance – Insurance: notice of lapse.
• AB 1541 by the Committee on Privacy and Consumer Protection – Privacy: personal information.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov