SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 149 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – Urban water management plans.
• AB 250 by Assemblymember Jay P. Obernolte (R-Big Bear Lake) – Telehealth: marriage and family therapist interns and trainees
• AB 258 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Organ transplants: medical marijuana: qualified patients.
• AB 323 by Assemblymember Kristin Olsen (R-Modesto) – California Environmental Quality Act: exemption: roadway improvement.
• AB 327 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Public works: volunteers.
• AB 548 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Estates: administrators.
• AB 593 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Hearsay: admissibility of statements.
• AB 792 by Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco) – Board of directors: investment standards.
• AB 844 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Search warrants: foreign corporations and foreign limited liability companies.
• AB 915 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Public education employees: industrial accident or illness leaves of absence: travel restriction.
• AB 1452 by Assemblymember David Hadley (R-Manhattan Beach) – Certificated employees: personnel files: expungement: egregious misconduct.
• SB 307 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Restraining orders.
• SB 517 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Supervised persons: release.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov