SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 217 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Juvenile law: hearings.
– AB 341 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Financial affairs: reports.
– AB 663 by Assemblymember Jacqui V. Irwin (D-Thousand Oaks) – County retirement boards: alternate members.
– AB 823 by Assemblymember Frank Bigelow (R-O’Neals) – Counties: ordinances.
– AB 992 by the Committee on Public Employees, Retirement, and Social Security – County Employees Retirement Law of 1937: disability retirement: modification of allowance.
– AB 1015 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Parking: car share vehicles.
– AB 1036 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Notaries public: acceptance of identification.
– AB 1538 by the Committee on Arts, Entertainment, Sports, Tourism, and Internet Media – Educational equity: sex equity in education: federal Title IX.
– SB 161 by Senator Andy Vidak (R-Hanford) – Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
– SB 183 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
– SB 340 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – Dissolution: disclosure.
– SB 629 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Crimes: taking person from lawful custody of peace officer.
– SB 785 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Estates and trusts: creditor’s claim.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov