SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 7 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Public schools: Larry Itliong Day.
• AB 198 by Assemblymember Jim L. Frazier Jr. (D-Oakley) – Vehicles: tow truck assistance.
• AB 298 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Fish and wildlife: violations.
• AB 432 by Assemblymember Ling-Ling Chang (R-Diamond Bar) – Civil procedure: electronic signatures.
• AB 1234 by Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) – State Archives: museum activities.
• AB 1290 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Health care districts: public contracts: design-build.
• SB 277 by Senator Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Public health: vaccinations. A signing message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov