SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 225 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Mobilehomes: loans.
– AB 896 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Wildlife management areas: mosquito abatement.
– AB 1193 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – Bikeways.
– AB 1557 by Assemblymember Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges: student member.
– AB 1634 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Occupational safety and health: violations.
– AB 1809 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Dogs: health certificates.
– AB 2209 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Money Transmission Act.
– AB 2250 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – Toll facilities: revenues.
– AB 2257 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Property tax: tax-defaulted property: excess proceeds from sale.
– AB 2264 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Victim compensation: guide, signal, or service dogs.
– AB 2386 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Care facilities: carbon monoxide detectors.
– AB 2387 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Public contracts.
– AB 2455 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – The Santa Rita Hills Community Services District.
– AB 2545 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Victims of crime: restitution: military sexual assault.
– AB 2605 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Pharmacy: third-party logistics providers.
– AB 2685 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Crime Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board.
– AB 2690 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Driving under the influence.
– AB 2720 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – State agencies: meetings: record of action taken.
– AB 2736 by the Committee on Higher Education – Postsecondary education: California State University.
– AB 2764 by the Committee on Natural Resources – Public resources.
– SB 419 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Restitution: collection of fines, fees, and orders.
– SB 600 by Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Drugs.
– SB 702 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – Criminal law: badges: impersonation.
– SB 944 by Senator Norma J. Torres (D-Pomona) – Surplus state property.
– SB 1183 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Vehicle registration fees: surcharge for bicycle infrastructure.
– SB 1197 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Restitution: collection by counties.
– SB 1200 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Public postsecondary education: academic standards.
– SB 1300 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Refineries: turnarounds. A signing message can be found here.
– SB 1364 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Telecommunications universal service programs.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
– AB 1693 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – Small independent telephone corporations: rates. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 2270 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – California Building Standards Commission: advisory panels. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov