SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 1130 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Insurance: home protection contracts.
– AB 1143 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Tax administration: suspension or forfeiture: limited liability companies: check the box regulations: property tax assessment.
– AB 1535 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Pharmacists: naloxone hydrochloride.
– AB 1599 by the Committee on Education – Education: omnibus bill.
– AB 1628 by Assemblymember Steve Fox (D-Palmdale) – Visitation rights: grandparent rights.
– AB 1667 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Tuberculosis testing in schools.
– AB 1712 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) – Unclaimed property.
– AB 1743 by Assemblymember Philip Y. Ting (D-San Francisco) – Hypodermic needles and syringes.
– AB 1782 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Wires: unlawful removal.
– AB 1841 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Medical assistants.
– AB 1951 by Assemblymember Jimmy Gomez (D-Los Angeles) – Vital records: birth certificates.
– AB 1957 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – State Highway Route 16.
– AB 2024 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Professional fiduciaries.
– AB 2174 by the Committee on Accountability and Administrative Review – State property: surplus.
– AB 2185 by Assemblymember Susan T. Eggman (D-Stockton) – Bees: apiculture: state-owned lands.
– AB 2310 by Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-Los Angeles) – Unlawful detainer: nuisance: unlawful weapons and ammunition.
– AB 2324 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Trustees of the California State University: faculty member of the board.
– AB 2485 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Unlawful detainer: nuisance: controlled substances.
– AB 2490 by Assemblymember Susan T. Eggman (D-Stockton) – District agricultural associations.
– AB 2536 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Employees: emergency rescue personnel.
– AB 2741 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Professional Fiduciaries Bureau.
– AB 2752 by the Committee on Transportation – Transportation.
– SB 396 by Senator Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) – Public services.
– SB 1039 by Senator Ed O.D. Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Pharmacy.
– SB 1119 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – California Travel and Tourism Commission.
– SB 1266 by Senator Bob Huff (R-Diamond Bar) – Pupil health: epinephrine auto-injectors.
– SB 1353 by Senator Jim W. Nielsen (R-Gerber) – Local government: Williamson Act.
– SB 1430 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Malicious mischief: airport property: transportation services.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
– AB 1612 by Assemblymember Tim M. Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks) – State government: regulations. A veto message can be found here.
– AB 1620 by Assemblymember Freddie Rodriguez (D-Pomona) – The California Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness Commission. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov