SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 27 by Assemblymember Jose Medina (D-Riverside) – Vehicles: registration: one-trip permits.
• AB 1443 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Harassment: unpaid interns.
• AB 1617 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Los Angeles) – State claims.
• AB 1685 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Structural pest control operators: fees.
• AB 1856 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Deposit in lieu of bond.
• AB 2053 by Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) – Employment discrimination or harassment: education and training: abusive conduct.
• AB 2142 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Timber harvesting plans: exemptions.
• AB 2365 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – Contracts: unlawful contracts.
• AB 2585 by Assemblymember Tom F. Daly (D-Anaheim) – School finance: annual budgets.
• AB 2707 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Vehicles: length limitations: buses: bicycle transportation devices.
• AB 2745 by the Committee on Judiciary – Courts.
• SB 578 by Senator Mark Wyland (R-Escondido) – Behavioral sciences: records retention.
• SB 1031 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – State claims.
• SB 1356 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
• SB 1368 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – State highways: relinquishment.
• SB 1466 by the Committee on Business, Professions and Economic Development – Health care professionals.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov