SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 1664 by Assemblymember Curt C. Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – School facilities: sale or lease of real property.
– AB 1720 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Vehicles: bus gross weight.
– AB 1775 by Assembly member by Melissa Melendez (R-Lake Elsinore) – Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act: sexual abuse.
– AB 1812 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Health facilities: information: disclosure.
– AB 1820 by Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – State employment: applications.
– AB 1896 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) – Coachella Valley Water District: nonpotable water use.
– AB 1905 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Water rights: appropriation: small domestic, small irrigation, and livestock stockpond use.
– AB 2143 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Clinical laboratories: chiropractors.
– AB 2233 by Assemblymember Tim M. Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks) – Primary elections: petitions: signatures.
– AB 2402 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – Noxious weed management.
– AB 2547 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Rocklin) – Placer County Integrated Health and Human Services Program.
– AB 2687 by Assemblymember Raul J. Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) – Vehicles: confidential home address.
– AB 2759 by the Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife – Interstate water rights.
– SB 384 by Senator Ted Gaines (R-Rocklin) – California Memorial Scholarship Program.
– SB 406 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) – Tribal Court Civil Money Judgment Act.
– SB 673 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – County employees’ retirement: Contra Costa County.
– SB 915 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Standardized testing: inadequate or improper test conditions.
– SB 939 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Criminal jurisdiction.
– SB 960 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Pharmacy.
– SB 997 by Senator Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Voluntary contributions: California Fund for Senior Citizens.
– SB 1038 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Juveniles: dismissal of petition.
– SB 1075 by Senator Stephen Knight (R-Palmdale) – Department of Forestry and Fire Protection: civil cost recovery.
– SB 1142 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) – Health insurance fraud: annual special purpose assessments.
– SB 1205 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) – Insurance.
– SB 1236 by Senator William Monning (D-Carmel) – Transit districts: transit offenses and enforcement.
– SB 1240 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – State civil service: employment procedures.
– SB 1242 by Senator Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) – Automotive repair: Bureau of Automotive Repair.
– SB 1256 by Senator Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Medical services: credit.
– SB 1332 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Pesticides: carbon monoxide pest control devices.
– SB 1349 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – School athletics: information relating to competitive athletics.
– SB 1434 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Funding of fish and wildlife programs: State Duck Stamp Account advisory committee.
– SB 1445 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) – Developmental services: regional centers: individual program plans: telehealth.
– SB 1463 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – California Health Facilities Financing Authority.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov