SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 1455 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Pupils: bullying: counseling services.
– AB 1583 by Assemblymember Travis Allen (R-Huntington Beach) – Controller: state funds: reporting.
– AB 1642 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Pest control: Pierce’s disease.
– AB 1680 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Child Performer Services Permit.
– AB 1906 by Assemblymember Scott T. Wilk (R-Santa Clarita) – Community college property: direct costs for use.
– AB 1965 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Davis) – Outdoor dining facilities: pet dogs.
– AB 2073 by Assemblymember Frank Bigelow (R-O’Neals) – Alcoholic beverage control: public schoolhouses.
– AB 2203 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Alcoholic beverages: beer labeling.
– AB 2472 by the Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security – Public employees: retirement and health benefits.
– AB 2476 by the Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security – Public employees’ retirement.
– AB 2609 by Assemblymember Brian Nestande (R-Palm Desert) – Home brewers and home winemakers.
– AB 2618 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – Property and business improvement areas: benefit assessments.
– AB 2637 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Horse racing: parimutuel wagering and charity racing days.
– SB 948 by the Committee on Veterans Affairs – Active militia.
– SB 977 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Juveniles.
– SB 1009 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Public records.
– SB 1074 by Senator Stephen T. Knight (R-Palmdale) – State government: state funds.
– SB 1136 by Senator Bob Huff (R-Diamond Bar) – Foster care providers: criminal records.
– SB 1206 by Senator Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) – State Personnel Board: administrative regulations.
– SB 1231 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
– SB 1232 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
– SB 1326 by Senator Richard Roth (D-Riverside) – Hearing aids: warranty: work order or receipt.
– SB 1417 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Emergency Management Assistance Compact.
– SB 1422 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Military courts: sexual assault: courts-martial.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov