SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 319 by Assemblymember Nora Campos (D-San Jose) – Local agencies: domestic violence.
• AB 600 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Alcoholic beverages: tied-house restrictions: advertising.
• AB 1163 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D- San Rafael) – Public Employees’ Retirement System: Board of Administration: education.
• AB 1591 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Firearms: prohibited persons: notification.
• AB 1615 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Los Angeles) – Claims against the state: payment.
• AB 1838 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Healing arts: medical school accreditation.
• AB 1847 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Mental health disorders: language.
• AB 1928 by Assemblymember Raul J. Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) – Alcoholic beverages: coupons: beer.
• AB 1963 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Redevelopment.
• AB 1964 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Unsafe handguns: single-shot pistols.
• AB 2119 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Local taxes: transactions and use taxes.
• AB 2655 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) ¬- Horse racing: out-of-state thoroughbred races: Apple Blossom Handicap.
• AB 2733 by the Committee on Insurance – Disability compensation: voluntary plans.
• SB 978 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Rape victims: local rape victim counseling centers: notice.
• SB 1222 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Dismissal: criminal action.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
• AB 1890 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Athletic trainers. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 2419 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) ¬- Public employee relations: agency shop arrangements. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov