SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 1506 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – San Joaquin River Conservancy: adoption of regulations: violations: penalties.
– AB 2376 by Assemblymember Shirley N. Weber (D-San Diego) – State Construction Projects: Insurance.
– AB 2389 by Assemblymember Steve Fox (D-Palmdale) – Local government: capital investment incentive programs: corporation tax credits: qualified wages: new advanced strategic aircraft program.
– SB 245 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Contracts.
– SB 650 by Senator Senator Ted W. Lieu (D-Torrance) – Motion pictures.
– SB 829 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – Local government: City of Escalon: sale of property.
– SB 845 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) – Postsecondary education: electronic disbursement of student financial aid.
– SB 988 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency.
– SB 1131 by Senator Mimi Walters (R-Laguna Nigel) – Income taxes: withholding: limited liability company.
– SB 1459 by the Committee on Banking and Financial Institutions – Mortgage loan originators: educational requirements.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov