SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 326 by Assemblymember Mike L. Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga) – Occupational safety and health: reporting requirements.
• AB 577 by Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian (D-Sherman Oaks) – Rail Construction: County of Los Angeles.
• AB 1659 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Civil actions: post-verdict motions.
• AB 1811 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – High-occupancy vehicle lanes.
• AB 2154 by Assemblymember Brian W. Jones (R-Santee) – Appeals in civil actions: stay of enforcement.
• AB 2288 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – Child Labor Protection Act of 2014.
• AB 2438 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Vehicles: firefighter endorsements.
• AB 2488 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Alcoholic beverages: certified farmers’ market sales permit.
• AB 2683 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Contempt: jurors.
• SB 1134 by Senator Stephen T. Knight (R-Palmdale) – Vehicles: public transit buses: illuminated signs.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov