SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 1623 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Family justice centers.
– AB 1810 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Deposits for keeping: abandoned animals.
– AB 1860 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) – Peace officers: basic training requirements.
– AB 2008 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Transit village plans: goods movement.
– AB 2112 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Forestry: timber operations.
– SB 833 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) – Jails: discharge of prisoners.
– SB 1045 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Medi-Cal Drug Treatment Program: group outpatient drug free services.
– SB 1167 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Vector control.
– SB 1306 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Marriage.
– SB 1340 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Health care coverage: provider contracts.
– SB 1446 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Health care coverage: small employer market.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov