SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
– AB 215 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) – School employees: dismissal or suspension: hearings.
– AB 1606 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – Community college employee: leaves of absence.
– AB 1618 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Juveniles: case file inspection.
– AB 1932 by Assemblymember Brian W. Jones (R-Santee) – Appellate court decisions.
– AB 1933 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Local government: investments.
– AB 2173 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Vehicles: motorized bicycles.
– AB 2187 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – County children’s trust funds.
– AB 2379 by Assemblymember Shirley N. Weber (D-San Diego) – Abuse of elders and dependent adults: multidisciplinary teams.
– AB 2445 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Arcadia) – Community colleges: transportation fees.
– AB 2742 by the Committee on Banking and Finance – Business: corporations and financial services.
– SB 415 by Senator Stephen T. Knight (R-Palmdale) – Space flight liability.
– SB 545 by Senator Joel Anderson (R-Alpine) – Name change: minors.
– SB 721 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Horse racing.
– SB 905 by Senator Stephen T. Knight (R-Palmdale) – Assault: force likely to produce great bodily injury.
– SB 1072 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Real property: duty of care: recreational purposes: aviation activities.
– SB 1406 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Correctional Officers: Napa County.
– SB 1461 by the Committee on Public Safety – Public Safety.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov