SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 745 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – Regional park and open-space districts: general manager: powers.
• AB 747 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-San Rafael) – State Highway Route 131: relinquishment.
• AB 1512 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Corrections: inmate transfers.
• AB 2149 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – The Local Agency Public Construction Act: County of San Diego: exemption.
• SB 1352 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Alameda Health System.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov