SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 71 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) – Salton Sea restoration.
• AB 119 by the Committee on Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials – Water treatment devices.
• AB 594 by the Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife – State parks: operating agreements: park closures.
• AB 606 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Hueneme Beach shoreline protection.
• AB 1126 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Solid waste: engineered municipal solid waste (EMSW) conversion.
• AB 1359 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – Quimby Act: use of fees.
• SB 43 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Electricity: Green Tariff Shared Renewables Program.
• SB 436 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Port Hueneme Beach shoreline protection.
• SB 447 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Surface mining operations. A signing message can be found here.
• SB 483 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Hazardous materials: business and area plans.
• SB 726 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: Western Climate Initiative, Incorporated.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
• AB 405 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Silver Lake) – Highways: high-occupancy vehicle lanes: County of Los Angeles. A veto message can be found here.
• AB 527 by Assemblymember Beth Gaines (R-Rocklin) – California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: Western Climate Initiative, Incorporated. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.