SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 404 by Assemblymember Susan Talamantes Eggman (D-Stockton) – Healing arts: behavioral sciences: retired licenses.
• AB 791 by Assemblymember Curt C. Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – Collateral recovery: repossessors.
• AB 1297 by Assemblymember John A. Pérez (D-Los Angeles) – Coroners: organ donation.
• SB 135 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) – Earthquake early warning system.
• SB 246 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Bighorn-Desert View Water Agency.
• SB 250 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Olive Oil Commission of California.
• SB 281 by Senator Ronald S. Calderon (D-Montebello) – Life insurance: accelerated death benefits.
• SB 392 by Senator Tom Berryhill (R-Modesto) – Fish and Game Code: game birds and waterfowl.
• SB 476 by Senator Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) – Insurance: special assessments.
• SB 606 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Harassment: child or ward.
• SB 676 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Real estate records: unlawful destruction.
• SB 770 by Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara) – Unemployment compensation: disability benefits: paid family leave.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bill.
• SB 156 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Conservatorships and guardianships: attorney’s fees. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.