SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 797 by Assemblymember Richard S. Gordon (D-Menlo Park) – Transit districts: contracts.
• AB 1391 by the Committee on Insurance – Insurance: omnibus.
• AB 1410 by the Committee on Veterans Affairs – Courts-Martial Appellate Panel.
• SB 4 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) – Oil and gas: well stimulation. A signing message can be found here.
• SB 369 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – State claims.
• SB 639 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Health care coverage.
• SB 665 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) – Oil and gas: drilling: indemnity bonds: wells.
• SB 717 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Search warrants: driving under the influence.
• SB 762 by Senator Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) – Secondhand goods: lost, stolen, or embezzled items.
• SB 822 by the Committee on Business, Professions and Economic Development – Professions and vocations.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.