SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 11 by Assemblymember Dan Logue (R-Marysville) – Employees: reserve peace officers and emergency rescue personnel.
• AB 195 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Counties: construction projects: design-build.
• AB 235 by Assemblymember Mike Gatto (D-Silver Lake) – State claims.
• AB 267 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Monterey Park) – Evidentiary privileges: lawyer referral service-client privilege.
• AB 393 by Assemblymember Ken Cooley (D-Rancho Cordova) – Office of Business and Economic Development: Internet Web site.
• AB 568 by Assemblymember Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrance) – Criminal procedure: testimony of law enforcement officers.
• AB 694 by Assemblymember Richard H. Bloom (D-Santa Monica) – Admissibility of evidence: victims of human trafficking.
• AB 937 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Conservators and guardians: personal rights of conservatees.
• AB 1275 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Monterey Park) – Unclaimed property: filing of claims.
• SB 146 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Workers’ compensation: medical treatment: billing.
• SB 612 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Residential tenancy: victims of human trafficking and elder or dependent adult abuse.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• SB 540 by Senator Mark Wyland (R-Escondido) – Career technical education: recognition certificates. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 765 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Public employees: collective bargaining. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.