SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 408 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Municipal utility districts: elections.
• AB 457 by Assemblymember Norma J. Torres (D-Pomono) – Shareholders.
• AB 461 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – Alcoholic beverages: licenses.
• AB 512 by Assemblymember Anthony Rendon (D-Lakewood) – Healing arts: licensure exemption.
• AB 813 by Assemblymember Melissa Melendez (R-Lake Elsinore) – Election results.
• AB 1005 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Judicial appointments: demographic data.
• AB 1236 by Assemblymember Curt C. Hagman (R-Chino Hills) – Contractors: limited liability companies.
• AB 1282 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Financial institutions: credit unions.
• AB 1388 by the Committee on Agriculture – Horses: test verification, horse shows, competitions, and sales.
• AB 1405 by the Committee on Judiciary – Subversive Organization Registration Law: repeal.
• SB 112 by Senator William W. Monning (D-Carmel) – Voter information: public examination.
• SB 171 by Senator Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Drainage: Coachella Valley County Water District.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.