SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 130 by Assemblymember Luis Alejo (D-Salinas) – Health care districts: chief executive officers: benefits.
• AB 131 by Assemblymember Das G. Williams (D-Santa Barbara) – Voter registration: affidavits: rebuttable presumptions.
• AB 164 by Assemblymember Bob Wieckowski (D-Fremont) – Infrastructure financing.
• AB 206 by Assemblymember Roger Dickinson (D-Sacramento) – Vehicles: length limitations: buses: bicycle transportation devices.
• AB 306 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Vehicles: motor carrier.
• AB 309 by Assemblymember Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – CalFresh: homeless youth.
• AB 331 by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia (D-Bell Gardens) – Consolidation of elections.
• AB 381 by Assemblymember Ed Chau (D-Monterey Park) – Estates and trusts: undue influence and elder abuse.
• AB 413 by Assemblymember Rocky Chávez (R-Oceanside) – Foster care: specialized foster care homes.
• AB 443 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) – Vehicles: delinquent parking and traffic violations.
• AB 533 by Assemblymember Ian C. Calderon (D-Whittier) – Artistic employment contracts: minors.
• AB 555 by Assemblymember Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) – Social security numbers.
• AB 727 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Public trust lands: dredging: notice and leases.
• AB 1029 by Assemblymember Brian Maienschein (R-San Diego) – Trusts and estates: allocations of receipts.
• AB 1316 by Assemblymember Diane L. Harkey (R-Dana Point) – Election ballots: identical candidate names.
• AB 1390 by the Committee on Agriculture – Milk products: pasteurization: goat milk.
The Governor also announced that he has vetoed the following bills:
• AB 926 by Assemblymember Susan Bonilla (D-Concord) – Reproductive health and research. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.