SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 93 by the Committee on Budget – Economic development: taxation: credits, deductions, exemptions, and net operating losses.
• AB 116 by Assemblymember Raul Bocanegra (D-Los Angeles) – Land use: subdivision maps: expiration dates.
• AB 1377 by the Committee on Public Employees, Retirement and Social Security – State employees: memorandum of understanding.
• SB 90 by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (D-Stockton) – Economic development: taxation: credits: exemption.
• SB 233 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) – Debt buying.
• SB 426 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-Hayward) – Civil procedure: deficiency judgments.
• SB 527 by Senator Marty Block (D-San Diego) – Workers’ compensation: public employees: leaves of absence.
• SB 668 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
• SB 724 by Senator Bill Emmerson (R-Redlands) – Liability: charitable vision screenings.
• SBX1 3 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Health care coverage: bridge plan.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.