SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 277 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Tribal gaming: compact ratification.
• AB 752 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Work furlough: county jails.
• AB 957 by Assemblymember Donald Wagner (R-Irvine) – Postmortem photographs.
• SB 6 by Senator Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) – Business.
• SB 159 by Senator Jean Fuller (R-Bakersfield) – Public cemetery districts: Kern River Valley Cemetery District.
• SB 162 by Senator Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) – Prisoners: temporary removal.
• SB 181 by the Committee on Governance and Finance – Validations.
• SB 282 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Confidential medical information: required authorization to disclose.
• SB 514 by the Committee on Public Safety – Crimes.
• SB 602 by the Committee on Human Services – Child abuse prevention, intervention and treatment projects.
• SB 826 by the Committee on Judiciary – Civil law: omnibus bill.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.