SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 246 by Assemblymember Steven Bradford (D-Gardena) – Local government: open meetings.
• AB 254 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Registrar of voters: County of Modoc.
• AB 492 by Assemblymember Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Probation: nonviolent drug offenses.
• AB 546 by Assemblymember Mark Stone (D-Scotts Valley) – Local government: consolidation of offices.
• AB 567 by Assemblymember Donald Wagner (R-Irvine) – Enforcement of money judgments: exemptions
• AB 685 by Assemblymember Katcho Achadjian (R-San Luis Obispo) – State goods: peace officer’s state-issued handgun: spouse or domestic partner.
• AB 805 by Assemblymember Reginald Jones-Sawyer (D-Los Angeles) – Bail.
• AB 1183 by Assemblymember Brian Jones (R-Santee) – Civil discovery: motion to compel further response.
• AB 1250 by Assemblymember Henry Perea (D-Fresno) – Privileged communications: official information: identity of informer.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.