Renew Driver License
In order to process your renewal, you must be the person named on the renewal notice and not have a change of address. Note: If you wish to apply for a Reduced Fee Identification Card, you must bring the original, completed Verification for Reduced Fee Identification Card (DL 937) to the DMV along with your payment and your Renewal Notice. Verification for Reduced Fee Identification Card (DL 937) must be presented to DMV within 60 days of its completion by the governmental or non-profit entity.
General Information: 800-777-0133
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have access to the Internet
- Register as a certified user with the DMV
- Not have a change of address or change of personal description
- Have a verified Social Security Number (SSN) on DMV record (since October 2000, DMV verifies SSNs with the Social Security Administration)
- Have a valid credit card or a checking account.