SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills.
• AB 34 by Assemblymember Roger Hernández (D-West Covina) – State historical resources.
• AB 361 by Assemblymember Holly J. Mitchell (D-Los Angeles) – Medi-Cal: Health Homes for Medi-Cal Enrollees and Section 1115 Waiver Demonstration Populations with Chronic and Complex Conditions.
• AB 409 by Assemblymember Sharon Quirk-Silva (D-Fullerton) – Political Reform Act of 1974: statements of economic interests: online filing.
• AB 460 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) – Health care coverage: infertility.
• AB 552 by Assemblymember Paul Fong (D-Cupertino) – Political Reform Act of 1974: collection of fines.
• AB 720 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) – Inmates: health care enrollment.
• AB 744 by Assemblymember Brian Dahle (R-Bieber) – Timber harvesting plans: exempt activities.
• AB 904 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) – Forest practices: working forest management plans.
• AB 1047 by Assemblymember Eric F. Linder (R-Corona) – Commercial driver’s licenses.
• AB 1090 by Assemblymember Paul Fong (D-Cupertino) – Public officers: conflicts of interest: contracts.
• AB 1121 by Assemblymember Toni G. Atkins (D-San Diego) – Gender identity: petition for change of name.
• AB 1253 by Assemblymember Robert Blumenfield (D-Woodland Hills) – Vehicles: mobile advertising displays.
• AB 1309 by Assemblymember Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno) – Workers’ compensation: professional athletes.
• AB 1418 by the Committee on Elections and Redistricting – The Political Reform Act of 1974: omnibus bill.
• SB 142 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) – Public transit.
• SB 208 by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) – Public social services: contracting.
• SB 239 by Senator Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) – Medi-Cal: hospitals: quality assurance fees: distinct part skilled nursing facilities.
• SB 346 by Senator Jim Beall (D-San Jose) – Public social services: records.
• SB 470 by Senator Roderick D. Wright (D-Los Angeles) – Community development: economic opportunity.
• SB 484 by Senator Mark Wyland (R-Escondido) – Tax preparers.
Governor Brown also announced that he has vetoed the following bills.
• AB 411 by Assemblymember Richard Pan (D-Sacramento) – Medi-Cal: performance measures. A veto message can be found here.
• SB 3 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) – Political Reform Act of 1974. A veto message can be found here.
For full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.ca.gov/bilinfo.html.