Persons with Disabilities
- Braille and Talking Books - California State Library: Braille and Talking Book Library
Find materials available to Californians unable to read conventional print.
- Developmental Disabilities Programs and Services - California Department of Developmental Services
Find services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Disabled Person Parking Placard or Plates - California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Apply for a disabled parking placard or license plate.
- Legal Rights of Persons with Disabilities (pdf) - California Office of the Attorney General
Learn about the rights of disabled people.
- Living Arrangements - California Department of Developmental Services
Learn about living arrangements for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Rehabilitation Programs and Services - California Department of Rehabilitation
Learn how the Department of Rehabilitation assists Californians with disabilities.
- Resources for Special, Alternative and Continuing Education - California Department of Education
Find a variety of resources on special, alternative and continuing education for those with different needs.
- Social Security - Social Security Administration
Learn about benefits offered by the Social Security Administration.
- Talent Knows No Limits - Health Initiatives Improvement Project, California
Learn about services and resources available to the disabled job-seeking community.